Your Home Inspection Services in Portland, OR include a professional home evaluation, inside and outside the home. I will conduct a visual inspection of accessible systems and components of the home including the:
- Structure and foundation
- Electrical systems (Main and sub panels)
- Plumbing systems (fixtures, supply, drain, & waste)
- Roofs and Attics (structure, condition, and potential issues)
- Basements and Crawl Spaces (drainage, moisture, and structural/cosmetic conditions)
- Gutters and Drainage (flow & functionality)
- Walls, Floors and Ceilings (structural and cosmetic concerns)
- Porches and Decks
We also inspect and operate:
- Furnaces in heating season (HVAC)
- Air Conditioning in cooling season (HVAC)
- Plumbing Fixtures in Kitchens, Bath, Laundry, and exterior)
- Water Heaters (determining, age, functionality, and safety)
- A representative sampling of Lights and Receptacles
- A representative sampling of Windows and Doors
- Built-in Appliances
There are two ways to get your detailed report from our residential home inspector:
It can be a quick inspection (1.5-3 hrs, depending on size and condition of house), with a wrap up/review following the inspection (of what I have found), and the report will be emailed to you later that same day.
Or, the report can be delivered to you immediately following the inspection (3-4.5 hrs, depending on size and condition of house. It takes a little bit longer to fill out the report and type it in, as I go). Also with a wrap up/review following the inspection (of what I have found).
They both cost the same. It is up to you on how much time you have, and which you prefer.
Some people like to be present and get to know their new investment (hands on), while others may be busy during the daytime and prefer to get a detailed report via email later that day. Let me know what suits you best and we can make the necessary arrangements ahead of time.
There are many people that offer Home Inspection Services in Portland, OR. Let me show you why you are better off with a residential home inspector you can trust. Get a quote emailed to you or feel free to call me. I am happy to quote you right now over the phone.