Certified Home Inspector means passing rigorous testing and taking continuing education courses each year.
- Oregon Certified Home Inspector OCHI# 1623
- Oregon CCB# 200057
- NAHI (Nation Association of Home Inspectors) Click here to see my NAHI Credentials
- OREIA (Oregon Real Estate Inspectors Association) Certified Home Inspector
- ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) Certified Home Inspector
- AHIT (American Home Inspectors Training Institute) Alumni
*NAHI Certified Real Estate Inspector (CRI) Membership: NAHI CRI members must complete a minimum of 250 full fee-paid home inspections and pass the NAHI CRI Exam. NAHI CRI members must submit copies of three (3) completed home inspection reports for review each year and complete a minimum of sixteen (16) Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) each calendar year.